Indonesia maintains control over West Papua, using military might to deny the indigenous peoples their human rights and silence demands for self-determination. Since its invasion in 1963, an estimated 100,000 Papuans (about 15% of the population) have been killed by Indonesian armed forces and militias.
WestPApua is an informational resource of Papuans and Canadians who are concerned about injustice in West Papua, and the associated destruction of unique cultures and rare ecosystems.
- The importance of hiring a lawyer specialized in assault charges:
- Consulting Immigration Lawyer in Toronto & Mississauga Ontario for Business
- Reasons to Invest in an Employment Lawyer in the Case of Wrongful Termination
- The 3 People Who Should Be Running Your Website Project
- How Important are Private Investigation Reports?